Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow Storm Update










Day three after the record breaking snow storm, the final tally was 23.2 inches in the Philadelphia area, this was the most snow ever in December for Philadelphia. Now as for the clean up I had absolutely none, you see my son and grandson were here and they did it all, wow was I ever happy and you know the other great thing about this storm? for the first time in over thirty-five years I did not have to go to work in it. It was like I died and went to heaven, no pressure on cleaning off the car, and as you can see in the above pictures I would have had a lot of cleaning to do, no pressure to leave the house early to get to work on time and most of all not having to worry about the other drivers on the highway who think they know how to drive in snow only to find out that you have to take it easy or you'll wind up bouncing off the median divider and probably bouncing back into traffic and wiping out a cautious driver like myself out.
Well it seems like I have been having a few moments each day to write what is on my mind, I hope I can stay up with it, it will be getting a bit harder the closer to Christmas for obvious reasons but I will make a real effort to complete the wealth of useless information I may have in my head on any given day at any given moment, You know( My Moments In This Short Life)......

1 comment:

PRH said...

You got us beat brother...just another inch, and the blower stays in the garage...and I'm good with that!

Welcome

Hi, Harry here, welcome to my Blog. I'm a bit illiterate when it comes to spelling and typing but I am learning every day and with the help of my beautiful wife of 43 years Anna, I am getting better at it. I am a retired Philadelphia Police Officer but seem to be busier than ever trying to get things done I couldn't get to for thirtyfive years. I never know when I can get to my blog but I will make an effort to get it done at least two or three times a week. I am sure some will like it and some will fined it ridiculous but thats ok. Well welcome and I hope you enjoy......

WorldTimeServer Clock

Philadelphia

Contributors

My PD Patches

My Philly PD Patches





Followers