Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hero's Medals


 For his unselfish service, courage, and dedication to God and his Country my Hero received many awards but these three I worship as though they were mine.Top Left The Distinguished Flying Cross, Top Right  The Air Medal, and the Lower Center the very recognizable Purple Heart...
These are the Pictures of  the resting place of my Hero's plane "The Bad Penny", on it's approach to runway at their base The Bad Penny hit a clump of trees due to the extensive flack damage caused while on a bombing run into France..Notice the Tail cleared the rest of the deb re. The picture on the Left shows the skid path of The Bad Penny....  

No comments:

Welcome

Hi, Harry here, welcome to my Blog. I'm a bit illiterate when it comes to spelling and typing but I am learning every day and with the help of my beautiful wife of 43 years Anna, I am getting better at it. I am a retired Philadelphia Police Officer but seem to be busier than ever trying to get things done I couldn't get to for thirtyfive years. I never know when I can get to my blog but I will make an effort to get it done at least two or three times a week. I am sure some will like it and some will fined it ridiculous but thats ok. Well welcome and I hope you enjoy......

WorldTimeServer Clock

Philadelphia

Contributors

My PD Patches

My Philly PD Patches





Followers