Sunday, July 6, 2008

Where To Go From Here

All righty then, apparently I did something right in this place called cyber because I posted my first Blog and got a response, several as a matter of fact, one was from a buddy I had met years ago in a little town called Nha Trang, in a small country called Viet Nam. My buddy's name is Pat, we were united on this web site I just happened to stumble onto one day, it was a Viet Nam Veterans site, I was in the Air Force as a Security Policeman and I just started to browse when I seen an add to join the VSPA ( Viet Nam Security Police Assn. ) and I did. Almost as soon as I joined I started receiving e-mail from guys I haven't seen in 30 years or more, Pat being one of them.
Oh I did say I received two responses to my blog, the second wasn't actually a written response but a verbal critique of my short comings when it comes to spelling and punctuation, that critic was my beautiful and very intelligent wife, so please bear with me, it won't be long till I Blog with the best of them. Well I guess I have said a lot of nothing again, I hope in the near future to be at ease and start to write about more intelligible topics.........Harry

No comments:

Welcome

Hi, Harry here, welcome to my Blog. I'm a bit illiterate when it comes to spelling and typing but I am learning every day and with the help of my beautiful wife of 43 years Anna, I am getting better at it. I am a retired Philadelphia Police Officer but seem to be busier than ever trying to get things done I couldn't get to for thirtyfive years. I never know when I can get to my blog but I will make an effort to get it done at least two or three times a week. I am sure some will like it and some will fined it ridiculous but thats ok. Well welcome and I hope you enjoy......

WorldTimeServer Clock

Philadelphia

Contributors

My PD Patches

My Philly PD Patches





Followers